Here, you’ll find no chapters titled “666 Ways to Diss the Pope,” “A Beginner’s Guide to Church Graffiti,” or “How to Bash the Bishop.” What you will find are brilliant contributions from forty-two of the world’s most entertaining atheist scientists, comedians, philosophers, and writers, who have all donated their time, thought, and jokes for free to help you enjoy Christmas.
– Richard Dawkins tells an original Christmas story.
– Phil Plait fact-checks the Star of Bethlehem.
– Neal Pollack teaches his family a lesson on holiday spirit.
– Simon Singh offers a very special scientific experiment.
– Simon le Bon loses his faith (but keeps church music).
– AC Grayling explains how to have a truly happy Christmas.
(লিংকের পাতায় গিয়ে ওপরে বামদিকে নিম্নমুখী তীরচিহ্নে ক্লিক করে ফাইলটি ডাউনলোড করুন)